26 April 2006

From the Mailbag

Dear Keith,

Thanks again for sponsoring me 50 cents a mile in this year's Trails for TAILS bike-a-thon!!! I wanted to give you an update on my ride. I managed to complete the entire 55 miles in 3 hours and 50 minutes. The first 27.5 miles were quite easy and enjoyable with a nice tail wind. The last 27.5 miles heading back into that same 20 mph wind were quite a challenge. Fortunately, there were eight of us doing the 55-mile ride, and some of us were able to draft with each other, which made the return trip a bit more manageable.

You can mail your pledge to me at: [address omitted]

Please make your check payable to: TAILS

Thanks so much for your support. I really appreciate it. It definitely made the ride worth it!

All the best,

Mylan

p.s. If you need a receipt from TAILS Humane Society for tax purposes, please let me know, and I'll see to it that they send you one. If you do desire a receipt, please furnish me the address where you would like them to send it.

No comments: